- radiographs of knee hemarthrosis, may show the capsule in distension;
- synovitis, cartilage thinning, widening and ersion of intercondylar notch;
- enlargement of ossification centers, esp distal end of femur;
- hemorrhage can displace periosteum to such extent that huge soft tissue mass results called hemophiliac pseudotumor;
- widening of distal femoral epiphysis, squaring of inferior pole of patella, flattening of distal femoral condyles and widening of intercondylar notch
Roentgenographic classifications of hemophilic arthropathy. Comparison of three systems and correlation with clinical parameters.