- See: intercondylar eminence frx;
- pediatric ACL injuries
- Transphyseal ACL reconstruction:
- Transepiphysial fixation of anterior cruciate avulsion in a child. Report of a complication and review of the literature.
- Transepiphyseal Replacement of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament in Skeletally Immature Patients. A preliminary report.
- Results of transphyseal anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using patellar tendon autograft in tanner stage 3 or 4 adolescents with clearly open growth plates.
- Transphyseal Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in Skeletally Immature Pubescent Adolescents
- Transphyseal Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in the Skeletally Immature: Follow-up to a Minimum of Sixteen Years of Age
- Transphyseal Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in Patients With Open Physes. 10-Year Follow-up Study
Associated injuries in pediatric and adolescent anterior cruciate ligament tears: does a delay in treatment increase the risk of meniscal tear?
Delayed Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in Adolescents With Open Physes.