Tendon Injuries of the Hand
- Excursion, of Tendons
- Extensor Tendon Lacerations
- Extensor Tendon Rupture
- Flexor Tendon Repair
- Flexor Tendon Pulleys and Sheath
- Flexor Tenolysis
- Infectious Tenosynovitis
- Injury & Repair
- Tendon Reconstruction / Grafting
- Tendon Repair Techniques
- Tendon Transfers in the Upper Extremity
- Thumb-Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger/Tenosynvitis
- Zone I Injuries
- Zone II injuries
- Zone III injuries
- Zone IV and Zone V (within the carpal canal)
- Vascular Supply and Nutrition
Flexor tendon healing and restoration of the gliding surface. An ultrastructural study in dogs.
Transplantation of the second toe to the hand. A preliminary report of sixteen cases.
Year Book: [Flexor Digitorum Profundus and Flexor Pollicis Longus Repair by the "Rope Down" Technique: Results of a Series of 77 Cases.]
A biomechanical comparison of techniques of flexor tendon repair.
Flexor Tendon Injuries of the Hand (Updated May 2004) from the Orthopaedic Care Textbook
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Friday, December 21, 2012 2:23 pm