- bone scans tend to be hot (unlike multiple myeloma);
- bone lesion may be less likely to cause pathologic fractures than other metatsatic lesions;
- if bone lesions are asymptomatic, consider non operative treatment;
- associated features include lymphadenopathy or splenomegaly;
- evaluate cervical, axillary, and inguinal regions;
- may be associated with increased sed rate;
- most often lymphoma is treated with a combination of XRT and chemotherapy;
- average survival is 19-27 months for low grade lymphoma and less than 11 months for high grade
Posttransplantatioin lymphoproliferative disorder in the knee.
Unsuspected Lymphoma Diagnosed with Use of Biopsy During Kyphoplasty.