- Anatomy of CMC joint
- Sesamoid Bones of the Thumb
- AP view taken w/ hand in maximum pronation (Robert View);
- Types of Injuries and Treatment:
- Mallet Fracture of Thumb
- Gamekeeper's Thumb
- Frx Dislocations of the Thumb MP Joint
- Extra-articular Thumb Metacarpal Fractures
- CMC Instability
- Bennett's Fracture
- Rolando's fracture
- thumb frx dislocations require accurate reduction and fixation to minimize traumatic arthritis, pain, and instability;
- Thumb Soft Tissue Defects
Functional cast immobilization of thumb metacarpophalangeal joint injuries.
Instability of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb.