- for treatment of clinical spasticity resulting from upper motor neuron disorders such as spinal cord injuries, strokes, cerebral palsy, or multiple sclerosis;
- treatment of Malignant Hyperthermia crisis; is a skeletal muscle relaxant;
- skeletal muscle relaxant: beginning at 25 mg PO qd, titrate to effect by 25 mg up to max dose of 100 mg PO qid prn;
- monitor LFT's (ALT, AST) closely;
- peds: Initially 0.5 mg/kg bid, titrate by 0.5 mg/kg to effectiveness up to max dose of 3 mg/kg qid prn
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:10 pm