- For Bradycardia (when hypotension is present), Asystole, preanesthesia, and temporary treatment of symptomatic 2nd and 3rd deg heart block;
- Bradycardia: 0.5mg IV repeated q5min as required
- max dose 2mg; - Give undiluted 1 mg/10 ml syringe;
- Doses less than 0.5 mg may cause Bradycardia;
- Peds: Emergency Cardiac Care: 0.01-0.03 mg/kg IV q2-5min upto 1.0 mg
- minimum dose of 0.1 mg
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:29 am