Osteomyelitis in Patients Who Have Sickle-Cell Disease. Diagnosis and Management.
Original Articles: Pain in Sickle Cell Disease: Rates and Risk Factors.
- References for the Hip:
- Osteonecrosis of the hip in the sickle-cell diseases. Treatment and complications.
- Deformities of the hip in adults who have sickle-cell disease and had avascular necrosis in childhood. A natural history of fifty-two patients.
- Sickle cell disease and silent avascular necrosis of the hip.
- Original Articles: Sickle cell disease as a cause of osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Hip arthroplasty in patients with sickle-cell haemoglobinopathy.
- Total hip arthroplasty in patients who have sickle-cell hemoglobinopathy.