- Myopathic Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Diff Dx of Neuropathic Dz:
- Axonal Neuropathies
- Demyelo Neuropathies
- Charcot Marie Tooth
- Friedreich's Ataxia
- Anterior Horn Dz
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy;
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis;
- Disorders of the Neruomuscular Junction
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myasthenic Syndrome (Eaton-Lambert Syndrome)
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- autoimmune disease
- presents as an ascending paralysis with weakness in the legs that spreads to the upper limbs and the face;
- complete loss of deep tendon reflexes;
- diff dx: brachial neuritis
- Nerve conduction studies in relation to residual fatigue in Guillain-Barre syndrome.
The diagnosis and orthopaedic treatment of childhood spinal muscular atrophy, peripheral neuropathy, Friedreich ataxia, and arthrogryposis.
Spectrum of neurological diseases associated with antibodies to minor gangliosides GM1b and GalNAc-GD1a.
Plasma exchange in neuroimmunological disorders: Part 1: Rationale and treatment of inflammatory central nervous system disorders.
Fatigue and neuromuscular diseases.
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:21 pm