- EMG of Myopathic Disorders:
- Histological Features of Myopathy
- Neuropathic Disorders:
- Diff Dx of Myopathic Disorders:
- Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Congenital Myopathies
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy.
- Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Dermatomyositis and Polymyositis
- Steroid Myopathy
- Metabolic Myopathies
The diagnosis and orthpaedic treatment of childhood spinal muscular atrophy, peripheral neuropathy, Freidreich ataxia, and arthrogryposis.
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Monday, May 21, 2012 2:59 pm