AC Joint Arthrosis / Open Distal Clavicle Excision
- general discussion: clinical and radiographic findings
- Surgical Technique:
- Subacromial Decrompression
- Arthroscopic Distal Clavicle Excision:
- Open Clavicle Excision: Surgical Technique:
- Modified Weaver Dunn Procedure:
- lateral elevation of the clavicle:
- lateral elevation is often associated w/ pain;
- ref: Sequential Resection of the Distal Clavicle and Its Effects on Horizontal Acromioclavicular Joint Translation
- Complications after open distal clavicle excision.
- The evaluation and management of failed distal clavicle excision.
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:22 am