AC Joint Arthrosis / Open Distal Clavicle Excision
- general discussion: clinical and radiographic findings
- Surgical Technique:
- Subacromial Decrompression
- Arthroscopic Distal Clavicle Excision:
- Open Clavicle Excision: Surgical Technique:
- Modified Weaver Dunn Procedure:
- lateral elevation of the clavicle:
- lateral elevation is often associated w/ pain;
- ref: Sequential Resection of the Distal Clavicle and Its Effects on Horizontal Acromioclavicular Joint Translation
- Complications after open distal clavicle excision.
- The evaluation and management of failed distal clavicle excision.
Open versus arthroscopic acromioclavicular joint resection: a systematic review and meta-analysis
The results of operative resection of the lateral end of the clavicle.
Painful conditions of the acromioclavicular joint
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Friday, April 5, 2019 5:32 pm