- Adjunct to rest and physical therapy for relief of muscle spasm associated w/ acute painful musculoskeletal conditions; CNS relief of muscle spasm;
- Adult: 10mg PO tid; Do not use for longer than 2-3 weeks; sedative and anticholinergic properties;
- Contraindicated with MAOI use, Tricyclics, during acute recovery from MI,
- Contra w/ hyperthyroidism, CHF, dysrhythmias, heart block, conduction disturbances; Flexeril may enhance the effects of barbiturates, alcohol, and other CNS depressants;
- use with caution in patients with hx of urinary retention, angle closure glaucoma, increased intraocular pressure and in patients taking anticholinergic medications
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:08 pm