Dynamization of Femoral Fractures
- The effect of dynamization on slowing the healing of femur shaft fractures after interlocking nailing.
- The treatment of nonunions following intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures.
- Healing of 56 segmental femoral shaft fractures after locked nailing. Poor results of dynamization.
- Femoral-shaft fractures and nonunions treated with intramedullary nails: The role of dynamisation
- Evaluation of methods and timing in nail dynamisation for treating delayed healing femoral shaft fractures.
- Interlocking nail for femoral shaft fractures: is dynamization always necessary?
- Effect of dynamization in open interlocking nailing of femoral fractures. A prospective randomized comparative study of 50 cases with a 2-year follow-up.
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Monday, February 25, 2013 10:18 am