Vascular Injuries from TKR
- may present as compartment syndrome or DVT
- Embolization of traumatic pseudoaneurysms after total knee arthroplasty.
- Popliteal pseudoaneurysm after total knee arthroplasty secondary to intraoperative arterial injury with a surgical pin: review of the literature.
- Endovascular Management of Pseudoaneurysms Following Lower Limb Orthopedic Surgery
- Superior Medial Geniculate Artery Pseudoaneurysm After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Popliteal artery pseudoaneurysm after total knee replacement
- Misc References:
- Arterial and ischemic aspects of total knee arthroplasty.
- Acute arterial occlusion after total knee arthroplasty.
- Vascular Injuries After Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Acute Arterial Thrombosis After Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Acute arterial complications associated with total hip and knee arthroplasty
- Injury to the popliteal artery and its anatomic location in total knee arthroplasty.
- Arterial complications and total knee arthroplasty.
- Arterial injury in total knee arthroplasty.
- Fasciotomy Following Total Knee Arthroplasty: Beware of Terrible Outcome.
- REPORTED IN COURT OF APPEALS OF MARYLAND No. 195 Sept Term, 2011 BC. DeMUTH, ET AL. v WW STRONG
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by Data Trace Staff on Friday, October 7, 2016 8:34 am